- The current White House occupant wants more people to be dependent upon government. To what other end would he and his co-consiprators have so dramatically increased federal spending and hiring in the past two years?
- Illegal aliens (NOTE: illegal is not a race) being compared to Ellis Island immigrants is like comparing someone who spent days studying hard for a test and got an A with the cheater who sat behind them, copied off of them and also got an A. This comparison is not at all surprising coming from someone who refuses to publish his own school records.
- The chief reason Americans are pessimistic about the future is that there are are droves of “me first” career politicians infesting both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue. These “entitled governing class” parasites need to be prevented from using their corrupted earmark culture to buy votes with borrowed money in order to ensure the re-election of their own worthless, Constitution ignoring hides.
- Unshackle Americans from the chains of over regulation, over taxation, and the prohibitive costs of forced union labor. Let Americans develop our own energy resources and get back to manufacturing products the rest of the world wants to purchase. America’s economy will explode with deficit reducing productivity.
- The only promise that the current White House occupant has kept is that energy prices would skyrocket. Have you been to the gas station lately? If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you’re not a racist, you’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.